1. Although we try to keep our prices as reasonable as possible, there are many factors that affect the final cost of a project.
Reasons for differences in pricing:
The following reasons will inevitably cause price increases:
1. Languages with fewer available personnel.
2. Extensive technical terminology such as legal or scientific translations.
3. Smaller font sizes in the original document can mean more pages in the final, fully-formatted project.
4. The job requires specialized expertise with only a few experts available.
5. The language requires review by a native speaker for verification.
6. Translation is completed by a native speaker (especially for languages other than English and Thai).
7. Urgent requests with a pressing deadline.
8. High precision, additional research or special formatting are required for the job.
9. The job conforms to the 9 standards of the Quality Management System.
Price level of Translation Services
Initial price estimates are available by email firstname.lastname@example.org, To determine the actual cost, send or bring all original documents to us for an accurate assessment. Documents can be sent via: email: email@example.com